Parents Consultation - Thursday 4th November 2021, 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
Sixth Form Open Evening - Tuesday 11th November 2021, 6.00 pm - 8.00 pm
Parents Consultation - Thursday 31st March 2022, 4.00 pm - 7.00 pm
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact your daughter's form tutor first. Hover over and click on the tutor's name to email them.
Head of Year - Miss M Furborough
Whilst we are encouraging our students to apply for external courses please note that the organisations offering these activities are entirely separate to the school. The Green School for Girls has not carried out any risk assessments in relation to these activities. For this reason, The Green School for Girls informs you of, but does not endorse, external provider opportunities and will not accept any liability arising from student participation in these activities. The Green School for Girls does not organise these events directly and will not give permission for students to be absent from school if any dates fall within term time.
All our students in Year 11 now have access to GCSEPod to help with subject specific revision, student and revision skills, time management and looking after their health and well being. Please see the information below for more details.
- Year 11 Interventions Spring Summer Term 2022
- Year 11 Exam Series 2 Timetable and Assessment Information Feb 2022
- 02 Finding the right Pods
- 03 How to build playlists
- 04 Using Check Challenge
- 05 Using Learning Activities
- 06 Monitoring your childs usage
- 07 Pod Study List
- GCSEPod Parent Flyer Jan 2022
- Year 11 Exam Timetable and Assessment Information Booklet Oct 2021